2007/09/18

Pho CA Dao In San Diego


U can eat good & fresh Vietnamese rice noodles. Price is also cheap, so everyone can enjoy eat.

If U are not used to eat South-East Asian food, U should think about cilantro before eating it. Cilantro is a kind of herb which makes special taste in foods.
Most of Korean don't like it, but I enjoy eating it very much:)
If U wake up with a hangover, U should eat this noodle. It makes your feeling better. It's located nearby my house, so I can come here easily. There are many Vietnamese restaurants in my neighborhood.


U can take #15 bus from Broadway to come here.


My rating: ★★★☆


5223 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92115
(619) 326-1420

2 comments:

Sean said...

Noodle soup in here is very delicious!!!

Sean said...

I ate lunch in here today again. It was very helpful to get rid of hangover. Thank u Minchul. Sincerely,