2007/09/18

King of Thai Noodle House In San Francisco


If U go to San Francisco for sightseeing or something like that. U should come here to eat~!!

I'm from South Korea , so it could be the reason that I like this restaurant, because Thai foods are usually spicy like Korean foods.

Actually, I like spicy foods very much:)

However, it might be just my opinion. If U go there U can see many awards which are hanging on the wall. It means many American also like this restaurant's food.
Food price is also affordable.
Don't trust travel guide books too much. Sometimes, U can find a good restaurant which doesn't appear in your book.
U can find it at the intersection of O' Farrell St & Powell St
My rating: ★★★★

184 O' Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 677-9991

2 comments:

Sean said...

It was the best food during the trip in San Francisco. Suddenly I miss San Francisco. Min Ong! Let's go somewhere as soon as finish SDSU. OK? Do u agree?????

coolguymc said...

Ok, I agree with U kiki